In honor of Earth Day, we wanted to bring some extra attention to a few of the little things that homeowners can do to cut their energy use around their home, and ultimately save money.
Ask any homeowner and they’ll tell you that owning a home isn’t easy… or cheap. But, that doesn’t mean you have to spend an outrageous amount of money to own and maintain your home. There are many things you can do to cut down your energy usage, which not only helps save you money but also the environment.
From using the right appliances in your home to switching to double-pane windows, our guide will show you just how easy it is to save money and cut your overall energy usage at the same time.
Embed this Infographic:
What advice would you give to a homeowner? Let’s hear it in the comments below.
More Homeowner Tips:
- How to Install a Window Air Conditioner
- 4 Built-In Appliances to Replace a Trash Compactor
- How to Buy An Energy Efficient Window Air Conditioner
- 5 Ways You Can Save Money With a Portable Air Conditioner
You may also like -
Latest posts by Jeff Flowers (see all)
- Why You NEED to Replace Your Air Filter - January 28, 2015
- INFOGRAPHIC: How to Keep Your Home Warm During Winter - January 19, 2015
- How to Pick the Perfect Electric Tea Kettle - November 22, 2014